CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sissy hat


I love putting Easton in his puppy hat! I realize that it's kind of a sissy hat, but I think it's so cute and my window to dress him cute like that it closing fast. So I'm taking advantage of it. December 2007

4 comments:

Bart and Krista said...

Tiffers-
I LOVE your blog. I am glad that you found mine. Did you find it through Juliana's?
Your baby is CUTE! Hope all is well with you. I got sad when I saw the pic. of your mom and dad. Is it weird that I miss Renton 3rd Ward? Excuse me- Fairwood Ward. KIT.
-Krista

Trish the Dish said...

Cute cute cute!! What a sweet little guy - I can't wait to hang out with you guys. It's been a while! I'm glad you're blogging. Now we can keep up with Easton a little bit. See ya!

Reba said...

Hi Tiffany, I am so glad to have your blog address! I'm a total blog stalker, and I can tell I'll enjoy yours. Easton is so cute! I hope to see again one of these days. Reba

Greg and Torrey said...

you are now blog-worthy... welcome but don't turn into a psycho blogger. i love that you have lil' superstar on your blog... he's so hot.