CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 23, 2008

My Broken Heart for Archie

I just wanted to write about my broken heart. A couple of days ago my heart broke for David Archuleta. He was robbed! Archie will forever be my cute, little, wonderful Idol in my heart. But I'm not worried. That kid has such an amazing singing career ahead of him. And I will totally buy all of his albums, which is a big deal because I usually just burn my sister's CD's. Because, yes, I'm cheap.

2 comments:

Reba said...

You're not cheap, you're smart! Why pay full price if you have to, eh? But at least you bring your purse to dinner! :)

Trish the Dish said...

I totally agree. He WAS robbed! And how cool would it have been to have an Idol from SLC?! He was definitely my favorite. Love you guys! Let's get together again soon! (PRE-delivery would be awesome!)