Yep, we are pregnant again and just found out yesterday that it's a girl! We are very excited and just wanted to share the fun news! I'm about 20 weeks now. And the due date is December 6th. I tried to take a picture of my tummy in the mirror. Not the best photography method, I know, but oh well. I tried to put the video from the ultrasound on the blog, but it wasn't working. Sorry, we don't have a scanner. If so, I would've just scanned the pics they gave us of our little girl. She has a cute profile, though. She kind of looks like she has a "who" nose. You know, from Dr. Seus. P.S. I'm going to go buy some pink baby clothes today!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Yahooo, we are so excited for you! You are such a cute pregnant mama. I'm glad you updated your blog...finally! :)
Congrats guys! Girls are soooo fun!
cute bump! i love that you are having a girl... tho' we would have loved it if you were having a boy too. we just love cousins! and it's about time you updated your blog... see it's not so scary!
WOOHOO!!! That is so awesome! Congrats you guys - girls are seriously so fun. Tiff, you'll love all the little "stuff" and Eric is going to fall in love with his little girl. You look so cute! Can't wait to see you guys (soon, right?) ;)
You look fabulous with your little girly baby bump! How exciting you get a little girl! I can’t wait to find out what ours is! Keep up the great posts!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you. You look adorable pregnant by the way!!!!!!
Hey there, this is Audrey Squires. Your baby bump is so cute. Hope everything is going well with your pregnancy. Easton is such a cute little guy, Oakleigh really thinks he is a fun boy. I don't know if they are in nursery or if it's because she remembers meeting him at the Gleaves. If you have any more play dates or any one is having a play date please let me know, I would love to come. My kids love having friends and I really need to get out and help them make more friends. You will love having a little girl, the dresses, bows,and all the girly things. love having three. my blog page is squiresjourney.blogspot.com thanks, audrey
Tiffy...you've got to update your blog again! :) You should do another belly shot so we can see how much you've grown!
I love you and hope you are feeling well.
Miss you,
Stacy
Tiffers!! Congrats on your pregnancy, that is so exciting. You look amazing and Easton is such a doll. I miss you tons, we should come down for a visit! Maybe next spring??
Lots of love,
Jennette
Post a Comment