I know I'm partial, but Cora is such a pretty little thing! I love that she's reacting and smiling and laughing now. It's so much more fun when they care that you are around and they let you know it.
7
comments:
Anonymous
said...
She's darling- I LOVE her headband- did you make it? So cute!
such a pretty girl... just like her auntie! heh heh. i think the pics of her in her little dress on mom's couch look 70s-ish. and i mean that as a compliment, hello? i was born in the 70s. rock on. cora = gorgeous.
She is so cute!! I love her bright blue eyes. Oh, and Harper was the same way with no bottles - I couldn't be away from her for more then a an hour and a half. It was rough but it was some good bonding time, too. When I weaned her at 11 months she took a bottle no problem at all, so hopefully it will be that easy for you, too.
that last picture of Cora looks like Eric's face with a pretty red flower on it! Amazing resemblence!!! But I'll admit- she's even prettier than Eric :)
Tiffany! That is hilarious...Easton holding the shark! :) I was cracking up! And of course sweet little Cora.. cute as ever! Your kids are so precious! Thanks again for coming to visit. we need to do that more often! Love you!
7 comments:
She's darling- I LOVE her headband- did you make it? So cute!
such a pretty girl... just like her auntie! heh heh. i think the pics of her in her little dress on mom's couch look 70s-ish. and i mean that as a compliment, hello? i was born in the 70s. rock on. cora = gorgeous.
She is so cute!! I love her bright blue eyes. Oh, and Harper was the same way with no bottles - I couldn't be away from her for more then a an hour and a half. It was rough but it was some good bonding time, too. When I weaned her at 11 months she took a bottle no problem at all, so hopefully it will be that easy for you, too.
that last picture of Cora looks like Eric's face with a pretty red flower on it! Amazing resemblence!!! But I'll admit- she's even prettier than Eric :)
She is beautiful! I haven't checked your blog in a while and then boom, it's like Christmas morning with all these fun pictures and updates.
Ohhh - she is so pretty! Look at those gorgeous eyes!
Tiffany! That is hilarious...Easton holding the shark! :) I was cracking up! And of course sweet little Cora.. cute as ever! Your kids are so precious! Thanks again for coming to visit. we need to do that more often!
Love you!
Post a Comment