Those pictures are darling, but I'd have to say it helps that your kids are so darling! and You too! Hey didn't you mention your selling your house? How is it coming?
You have darling little kids as well. What great pictures. I love that first one. So good to hear from you. I will be at the reunion. Can't wait to see you there.
4 comments:
Those pictures are darling, but I'd have to say it helps that your kids are so darling! and You too!
Hey didn't you mention your selling your house? How is it coming?
Beautiful pictures and beautiful family!!!
Tiffany!
You have darling little kids as well. What great pictures. I love that first one. So good to hear from you. I will be at the reunion. Can't wait to see you there.
Love,Andrea
Those are adorable! So, do I need to come to Utah to get some awesome pictures or something??? Darling fam you got there :)!
Post a Comment