CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 3, 2010

One step closer...

We are all moved out of our house. Wish that I could say we outright sold our home, but at least we were able to find some good folks that were interested in doing a lease to own option. So now we are all moved out of the place, with most of our stuff in storage, living in Eric's parent's basement. We have a home in mind. More to come on that, I'm sure. And one of these days I will actually get around to posting pictures of the kids.

4 comments:

HeRoosSheRoos said...

Yay Tiff! Can't wait to hear more.

Moore Family said...

So where did you move? Can't wait to hear.
We should get a group together and meet for lunch or the zoo or whatever, it would be fun to meet your darling little kids!

Jennette said...

There are lots of good places to live in Washington...

Trish the Dish said...

Whoa! I didn't know you were moving! I think I need to check your blog more often! I hope you look in Bluffdale! :)