CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

No woman has ever been pregnant forever, right?




A long time ago I took a picture of my belly. At that point I could still see my toes. Toes are long gone by now. I've made it to week 37 and 5 days and I want this baby OUT! I'm done being pregnant. I went to the Dr. yesterday. Sorry if this is TMI but I'm 80% effaced and dilated to a 3 or 4. So I'm hoping that she will be born any day now. Crossing our fingers!!!

3 comments:

Tanielle said...

How exciting! You are so close! Good luck with delivery! You look fabulous! What week was this picture taken at? I'm sure you still look just as great!

Taylors6 said...

Oh you are SO CUTE Pregnant! I can't wait to meet this sweet baby!

Trish the Dish said...

I've been wondering! You look so great pregnant, little mama! I don't have your phone number and Kelly's out of town. I was seriously wanted to call you guys tonight to find out if you had any news yet. I hope you're feeling ok, but that's not a good bet at this stage in the game - I can relate! Hope all goes well for you and I can't WAIT to see the little angel!