Last week our playgroup took the kids to the Utah Firefighter's Museum. I had been there before and knew that there were rows and rows of old fire trucks. I thought Easton would have more fun if he could walk around and touch everything, rather than being stuck in the stroller. I'm 9 months pregnant and didn't want to chase after him, so I thought I would try the monkey backpack/LEASH. Shockingly, Easton hated it and would just lay on the floor and scream. So much for the leash. And yes, I ended up chasing Easton. At least I got a little bit of exercise for the day.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I got one of those stupid things for Livi too - AND tried it out for the first time at the zoo when I was 7 months pregnant (again, stupid). She did the same thing - laid down on the ground and cried until I took it off so she could hold it and run away from me.
Post a Comment