CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Rice cereal




So we have started Cora on rice cereal. So far, she's not wild about eating. She's definitely interested in the action of eating, but not crazy about what is being delivered on the spoon. Maybe one of these days we will find something she likes. At least she looks cute with her messy face!

5 comments:

The Doutts said...

She is such a doll! I love those beautiful eyes!

sara said...

she is the most beautiful baby! I love her big blue eyes!

Dawna said...

Her eyes slay me! :)

Trish the Dish said...

Wow - look at those eyes! She is darling. And I still haven't met her - it's really shameful. Let's just plan something and drag the guys along. If we let them plan it, our kids will be off to college before we get together again!

HeRoosSheRoos said...

Those eyes are gorgeous!